Last Updated on
The University of Jos has released the 2018/19 Academic Session admission
The general public is hereby notified that the University of Jos has released the 2018/2019 Academic Session admission into her various undergraduate programmes.
All candidates that applied to the University of Jos for admission 2018/2019 and have gone through the University’s online Post UTME/DE Screening exercise are advised to login in with the email and password used during the screening exercise to check their admission status and proceed with registration.
To check your University of Jos (unijos) 2018/2019 admission status and proceed with registration, candidates are to do the following:
- Visit www.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on PORTAL
- Select Students’ Portal
- Click on CHECK ADMISSION
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Get Started
- Registration Procedure will be displayed. Please Read Carefully, Download and Print a Copy
- Click on the Login Now button to continue
- Type your JAMB Registration No or email in the username box
- Type in the password (you used during POST UTME screening registration)
- Click Get Started to login to your personalized dashboard
- Click on Fee Management menu on the left side of the dash
- Select Pay School Charges
- Click on Select Payment and follow the prompt to complete payment
Special Note UNIJOS candidates for 2018/2019:
All successful UNIJOS candidates for 2018/2019 admission are to as follow:
- That they are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only.
- That the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee commences on Thursday, February 28, 2019 and ends on Sunday, March 31, 2019.
- That payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee after Sunday, March 31, 2019 will attract an additional late payment charge of ten-thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
- All successful candidates will be notified via SMS and or email on when they are to continue with the registration process.
For further inquiry;
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat us online at the login portal or call us on 0905-877-7773 or 0803-355-1034 or 0703-654-9259 or 0803-058-0255.
The University of Jos felicitates with all successful candidates and wishes them success in their academic pursuit.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Niger Delta joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) Award 2019
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment (Constable) 2018/2019
- Cutoff mark and Admission requirement for University of Ibadan (UI)
- JAMB, approve 160 as cut-off mark for 2019 admission
- Crescent University, Abeokuta (cuab) Admission Requirements
- Augustine University, Ilara Admission Requirements
- FCT Scholarship 2019 is out
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Admission Requirements
- Ignatius Ajuru University cut off mark and Admission Requirement