Angus Scholarships for Female Students from Sub-Saharan Africa.
The SA-WISE Angus Scholarships for female students from sub-Saharan Africa is a scholarship award sponsored by the Association of South African Women in Science and Engineering (SA WISE). The SA-WISE is a dynamic association that is aimed at supporting and strengthening the role of women in the science and engineering field.
Aims of the SAWISE Scholarship:
- Raising the profile of women scientists and engineers
- Highlighting and addressing problems faced specifically by women in these fields
- Lobbying for the advancement of women in science and engineering
- Providing leadership and role models for young people wishing to enter the fields of science and engineering.
Who is qualified for Angus Scholarships for Female Students?
- Sub-Saharan black female
- Applicants that have achieved 70% or above in her final years of study.
- Students at Honours level (or 4th year equivalent in engineering)
- Applicants form any field of science and engineering.
How to Apply for Angus Scholarships for Female Students
All interested applicants are to visit the online application portal and complete the application here. Once you have completed the application, send the documents above to email@example.com using your name as the subject of the email.
Applicants for this scholarship must include the copies of the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- An official academic transcript.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Proof of acceptance.
- A letter of motivation (~350 words).
Only the following set of applicants will be accepted:
- A sub-Saharan black female.
- Must have achieved 70% or above grade average in her subject of study.
- Only for studies at Honours level (or 4th-year equivalent e.g. in engineering).
- In any field of science and engineering.
Bonus for South African applicants:
Selected applicants from South Africa will be given the preference to become an active member of the SAWISE.
Application Date and Deadline: Application is always open in November of every year.
Scholarship Address and contact
SA WISE P O Box 34085
7707 Rhodes Gift, Rondebosch South Africa