Curtin is an innovative, global university known for its high-impact research, strong industry partnerships and commitment to preparing you for jobs of the future.
Curtin University recognises that you may be impacted by the travel restrictions to Australia due to the Novel Coronavirus and offers you the Access Support Scholarship to provide financial assistance to support you in those circumstances.
- Future Students
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Postgraduate coursework
- International Student
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate courses (master by coursework) available to international students
- Be an international, fee-paying student
- Not financially supported by any government sponsor.
- must be commencing your Semester 1, 2021 studies online outside Western Australia due to border closure and associated travel restrictions
- a recipient of either a Curtin International Merit, Curtin International Alumni & Family or Curtin International Australian Year 12 Scholarship
To prevent the scholarship being revoked, the recipient:
- Must remain enrolled in initial course and major of study unless approved by Curtin International
- Cannot breach the scholarship conditions outlined in their scholarship offer document
- Cannot take a leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study
- Cannot be terminated from studies
- Must remain enrolled in a minimum of 50 credits on census date in Semester 1, 2021 to be awarded the Scholarship.