FirstBank 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programme
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is inviting eligible candidates to her 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programme. First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the premier Bank in West Africa with more than 57,000 business outlets to over 17 million customer accounts.
As a national icon and an international player, FirstBank is one of the most enduring financial services brands in Africa with international footprints extending through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal, as well as a Representative Office in Beijing.
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
FirstBank Service Executive Conversion Programme Qualifications
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than 32 years.
- A good first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HDD Upper Credit from recognized institutions.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
For more information and how to apply click visit below link