The University of Liverpool works with a large number of sponsorship bodies that include Government ministries and Embassies; public and private organisations and non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs). The University of Liverpool Management School is delighted to offer a range of generous scholarships and study awards to help cover the cost of MSc tuition fees.
How to apply for ULMS West Africa Excellence Scholarships
- Eligible programme applicants will be considered.
- No separate scholarship application is necessary.
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence, CV, and personal statement.
Eligibility for ULMS West Africa Excellence Scholarships
- Nigerian Applicants across all Liverpool on-campus Management School MSc Programmes.
- Eligible nationalities are Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, The Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo and The United Kingdom Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha.
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc programme. Work experience relevant to the programme (paid, internship, shadowing or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously studying at a highly ranked university.
Amount: Part fee waiver (50%)
Deadline ULMS West Africa Excellence Scholarships
Early programme applications are advised as Scholarships will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.