Nigeria’s Independence Day with a $1 million worth of Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Unicaf offers one of the most generous scholarship programmes available today. With the financial support of Unicaf Scholarships and by utilising the Unicaf state-of-the-art digital learning platform, students in sub-Saharan Africa, and almost anywhere in the world, can have access to internationally recognised higher education.
Unicaf partners with universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa to offer online, quality undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, to the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and other continents. Over $100 million worth of scholarships has been awarded to eligible students so far.
MASTER’S ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree
- HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post-graduation), may also be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite
DOCTORATE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- An accredited Master’s degree (e.g. MA, MSc, MPhil) in a relevant subject area or in an unrelated area but supported by relevant professional experience. In addition, a wide range of international equivalent qualifications may also be considered
- Official Master’s degree transcripts.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if previous studies were not taught in the English language. Otherwise, an IELTS score 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in the writing component and no individual component lower than 6.0) is required; or an English Placement Test result with a 6.5 equivalence (provided no score in each individual component is less than 6.0).
- Develop your skills: Highly demanded skills such as organisation and team working skills are developed through the courses and allow students to further enhance their capabilities.
- Improve your chances: A Master’s degree can improve your chances of landing a job interview.
- Contribution to knowledge: The doctoral is a self-directed academic research degree, supported by a team of supervisors that makes an original contribution to knowledge written up in a publishable dissertation.
- Firstly, fill the form on this page.
- Then, an Adviser from the university you applied for will call you.
- Our admissions team will then reach out to you to schedule an interview, to discuss the admissions procedure and to help you with your scholarship application.