Last Updated on
Every University in Nigeria has different fellowships pioneered by a student(s) or from a mother church. CFI is one such and was founded by the Archbishop Benson A. Idahosa. CFI which stands for Christian Fellowship International is the Campus outreach arm of Church of God Mission International (CGMi).
CFi Uniben started in the 1990/91 academic session at the sports complex of the University of Benin. During the 1991/92 academic session, Pastor John Bello joined the fellowship and Pastor Odemwingie Okundaye was commissioned to start a Chapter in Calabar. Thus began the story of excellence and the birthing of the largest fellowship on campus.
CFI is among the 21st century God-class youth and campus ministries employing cutting-edge technologies and techniques in proclaiming the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ by the Inspiration of the Holy Spirit…
If you are a new student curious about CFI, you can go to one of their services listed below.
CFI Sunday Service starts to commence at 7.45 am at UNIBEN Basement Car Park
There is a bible study every Wednesday by 5:30 pm at Basement Open-Field
Prayer Meeting by 5:30 pm every Thursday at Basement Open-Field
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) History
- Part-time Jobs for International Students
- UNIBEN JUPEB Registration Procedure
- Courses under Faculty of Education in Uniben
- About UNIOSUN Pre-degree and Courses
- Students Industrial Work Experience (SIWES) Placement
- Why should I do an Internship?
- List of Popular Professional Courses in Nigeria
- Courses offered in Osun State University Okuku Campus
- Canada Study Permit Processing Time in Nigeria