Last Updated on
Whether you like it or not, Online Global MBA has come to stay and it is a mark of distinction on your resume. Do you want to learn advanced industry disciplines to gain the competitive edge, and develop the skills needed to thrive as a leader in the global business community Are that ambitious fellow seeking a more strategic, senior or management role, and looking to take your career and your organisation to a new height Or you want to explore cross-cultural business perspectives, working with professionals worldwide, and learn crucial skills in leadership, critical thinking, and project planning In fact, do you want to earn money while studying
Online Global MBA postgraduate programme for you… I mean you because you won’t be reading this if you don’t have an interest in advancement. The Online Global MBA is an innovative and highly relevant course, structured to respond to the needs of the modern international marketplace with the perfect blend of academic and practical skills. This programme reflects the international marketplace by combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers need.
It is a comprehensive innovative online learning programme that explores fundamentals such as finance, strategic management, operations management, and marketing. At the same time, it gives you the flexibility to organise your study around your lifestyle. Studying for an MBA online provides postgraduate students with the flexibility to learn alongside work, empowering them to apply the latest business knowledge and theory to their job roles – This is what I meant by earning money while studying.
Online Global MBA Courses
Online Global MBA courses or modules may vary according to the institution offering online Global MBA. These courses/modules tend to give a comprehensive understanding of business strategy and contemporary global issues, with an emphasis on sustainability and socially responsible corporate practice. These modules also explore theories and conceptual frameworks for management and leadership, and how to apply them within the context of complex organisational environments
- Responsible leadership
- Global Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Accounting & Managerial Finance
- Strategic Change Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Information and Decision-making
- Information Systems And Business Analytics
Other areas of specialisation outside the main online Global MBA courses or modules are listed below. These Industry-related specialisations modules can be tailored according to your degree to fit your career goals. This list may differ according to the institutions offering the online Global MBA.
- Innovation & Technology Management
- Oil, Gas, & Energy Management
- Risk Management
- HR Management
- Luxury Brand Management
- Investment Banking
- Project Management
- International Business
- Hospitality, Sport, and Event Management
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
It’s a personal and professional investment – but one that offers lifetime reward
The benefits of online Global MBA
- It enhances your management skills necessary for more effective leadership
- It develops your critical managerial skills and master practical applications while giving you the ability to overcome complex problems in global business
- online MBA allows you to tailor your learning to your career. Choose from a range of modules in different study areas or choose individual electives to create your own programme of study
- Networking opportunities
You will have access to the expertise of successful business leaders and fellow professionals, as well as networking events where you can meet tutors, students and alumni.
- Gain globally sought-after skills
An online Global MBA equips you with the skills sought after by employers in international businesses around the world.
- Study from anywhere in the world
Geography is no longer a barrier to a quality education. You can attain the Global MBA entirely online while travelling or working.
- Fit your study around your life
No more juggling work or family commitments because of your academic obligations. You can access our online platform anytime, anywhere.
Is Getting An Online MBA Worth It
Source: Forbes – Aside from Online MBA popularity, For one thing, you don’t have to quit a job you already have to get your MBA. An online MBA option provides maximum flexibility for a student. If you are a road warrior, who is often travelling for work, you can do your classwork and assignments from anywhere, including an airplane equipped with Wifi or a hotel room.
For another, most online MBA programs can be completed in an accelerated fashion in as little as 18 months or you can spread out the work over a number of years. That flexibility allows a student to work around both personal and professional commitments. If you are on a challenging assignment at work or about to have a newborn baby, you can ease up on your studies for a certain period of time.
Admission Requirements into Online MBA
Educational qualifications and your work experience are important criteria to gain entrance to study Online MBA. Where necessary academic qualifications are unavailable or do not meet up requirements, you will be evaluated on an individual basis, taking into account your vocational and managerial work experience.
The Global MBA is a postgraduate course conducted in English, therefore evidence of an appropriate language level is required, e.g.TEEP, IELTS, TEEP, TOEFL or GCSE, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
So what are you still waiting for Apply now!
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Why you should study Marketing at the University
- Why you should Study Sociology at the University
- What IELTS exam is all about?
- Online London School of Business & Finance (Open)
- A Complete Guide to Study Online Course
- 12 Best or Marketable Diploma Courses in Nigeria
- What are flexible vertical double degrees?
- Career type and the degree to lead you there
- The Benefit of having ICAN Certificate
- IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration