Last Updated on
Many student like you wants to know if University of Ilorin (Unilorin) accept NABTEB Certificate for admission. The acronym NABTEB means National Business And Technical Examinations Board.
NABTEB was primarily established to take over the conduct of examinations hitherto conducted by the City and Guild (C&G) of London, Royal Society of Arts (RSA) of London and the technical and business examinations conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) in the bid to domesticate the examinations and tailor them towards societal needs.
NABTEB was set up to reduce the burden of WAEC. In other words, University of Ilorin (Unilorin) accept NABTEB certificate but there is a clause to this answer. All universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria including University of Ilorin (Unilorin) will only accept NABTEB certificate for admission only if the course you want to study is within the jurisdiction of Vocational department, Engineering department and technical courses.
Although the Federal Government has endorsed certificates awarded by the National Business And Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) for admission into Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Nigeria, a student of who want to study any course outside the above department should think twice.
Having a NABTEB certificate is not a license that you can study any course in the university. Also, ensure you do further research after reading Fatherprada’s blog. WAEC, GCE, and NECO is still the best chance for any student to get admission into the university without problems.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Does University of Ibadan Accept NABTEB?
- Is NABTEB Recognised Internationally?
- Does Unilorin offer Human Resource Management?
- LAUTECH Distance Learning and Courses
- Kwasu cut off mark for Business Administration
- Ambrose Alli University Pre-Degree Courses and Requirements
- Requirements for Admission into Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
- Can I use combinations of WAEC and NECO or GCE results?
- What Unilorin Remedial is all about?
- LASU Nursing Department Requirement