This page is for those who have gained admission and soon to be NYSC member. There are many nonaccredited institutions out there that gullible students who are eager to gain admission have fallen a victim. Admission is strictly now limited within the power of JAMB UTME and that is if you want to go for NYSC. Many companies if not all will not give you a job without complimenting your degree certificate with NYSC certificate.
Only candidates whose names are on JAMB Matriculation List are recognised as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions. It is important that you confirm your name from the JAMB matriculation list.
By implication, if your name is not on JAMB Matriculation List, your application to NYSC scheme for the one-year National service will not be accepted. Only students from accredited institutions will be accepted if they follow the procedure below.
To qualify to be on the JAMB Matriculation List:
- You should print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- You should print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- You should verify the two documents (Admission Letter and Result Slip) with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check JAMB Matriculation List.
- Visit JAMB Matriculation List portal directly with this link
- On the portal, select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Finally, click on Fetch My Details
If you have followed the process above ( how to qualify), but your name did not appear on JAMB Matriculation List, don’t panic. Contact your school admission officer immediately to register your complaint.
JAMB efacility is a platform created by the Federal Government under the ministry of education to ensure the admission process of all Nigerian students is done within a controlled portal. Candidates like you can register, check admission status, accept or reject provisional admission and can also, make themselves available on Marketplace. This was done to ensure quality control and credibility of the admission process in Nigeria.