Last Updated on
OOU CCED Application (cced oou ago iwoye edu ng)
One of the most popular institutions in OOU is The Centre for Continuing Education (CCED); a management board which housed various non-traditional approach to learning and admission. The Centre is located in the former mini campus of the University.
OOU CCED comprises of;
- Pre-Degree Studies
- JUPEB Programme
- Part-Time Programme
- Advance Certificate Programme
Pre-Degree Studies (PDS)
Annually, OOU CCED invites qualified candidates for admission into OOU Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) in Arts, Education, Engineering, Law, Medicine, Pharmacy, Science, and Social Sciences Programmes
- Applicants for admission into the Pre-Degree programmes are expected to have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits at one or two sittings, including English Language; credit in Mathematics and three other science subjects for all Science based courses; credit in Mathematics and three other social science subjects for all Social Science-based courses and credit in four Arts subjects for all Arts based courses. Applicants without complete O/Level credits are encouraged to take advantage of the programme to re-sit their O/Level examination in order to gain admission into the University.
OOU Pre-degree Study Centers
- OOU, CCED, Ago-Iwoye (Formerly OOU Mini Campus
- Sango-Otta Study Centre
- Ojodu/Berger Study Centre
OOU CCED Application for Pre-degree can be accessed here
OOU CCED JUPEB
Annually, OOU CCED JUPEB invites qualified candidates for admission into one-year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). The programme is designed to prepare candidates for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) in June to July of every year.
The programme will give candidates that participate, the opportunities to gain admission through DIRECT ENTRY into programmes in Colleges of Agricultural Sciences, Engineering and Environmental Studies, Health Sciences, Faculties of Arts, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Education, Law, Pharmacy, Science and Social and Management Sciences in Olabisi Onabanjo University or any university of their choice.
OOU CCED JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language, and subjects relevant to course of study obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE, GCE or NECO.
OOU CCED Application for JUPEB can be accessed here
OOU CCED ACP
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Advance Certificate programmes in the Institute of Education, Faculties of Arts, Law, Science and Social and Management Sciences.
- Certificate/Advance Certificate in Church Administration, Performing Arts, Tourism and International Relations, Yoruba, French, Chinese, Industrial and Labour Relations, Library and Information Science, Nursery and Primary Education, Sports Science and Health Education, School Management and Proprietorship, Law, Islamic Law, Computer Data Processing, Science Laboratory Technology, Business Administration, Public Administration, Mass Communication, Transport Planning and Management and Purchasing and Supply Management.
The programmes are mainly for in-service training for participants and range from 6, 12, 18 and 24 months duration.
OOU CCED Application for Advance Certificate can be accessed here
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- About UNIOSUN Pre-degree and Courses
- About University of Lagos (UNILAG) Diploma and Courses
- KWASU JUPEB Portal
- Requirements for Admission into Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
- Ambrose Alli University Pre-Degree Courses and Requirements
- UNIBEN JUPEB Registration Procedure
- List of Courses in Niger State University of Education, Minna
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Part Time Programme and Requirements
- Ilese School of Health Courses
- Does University of Ibadan Accept IJMB?