Last Updated on
For those of you searching for UNIBEN JUPEB Registration Procedure, follow the steps below;
- On the website, Select Student Portal; Then The Waeup Portal.
- You are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
- Click on JUPEB (Pre-Degree) Foundation Studies [current year]
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all the necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the e-mail address you submitted.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
Bring the following items for physical clearance
File jacket containing the following:
- Printout of JUPEB Acceptance fee payment.
- Letter of Admission.
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration.
- WAEC or NECO result printouts and respective scratch cards.
- Passport photographs with a red background.
- Four thousand naira (N4,000) for JUPEB Syllabus, Orientation Hand Book and Electronic ID…
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 12 Steps for JAMB change course and Institution 2019
- 12 JAMB Efacility Step by Step Guides
- Nigeria Universities Admission Status Checker
- Canada Study Permit Processing Time in Nigeria
- The Required Screening Documents for University Admission
- All About F1, J1, M1 B2 Visa Interview Questions
- What is Pre-admission in College/University
- How to Make Money Online 5k Daily with NNU
- How to Register for TOEFL 2019
- Niger Delta University Post UTME Portal