Last Updated on
MBA is a professional Program and students with Higher National Diploma (HND) from Polytechnic are eligible to apply for this Program plus students with BSc, BA, M.ed etc.. UNILAG MBA accepts 3rd Class Students into their MBA Program.
University of Lagos MBA (UNILAG) Program is an innovative and highly relevant course, structured to respond to the needs of the modern international marketplace with the perfect blend of academic and practical skills. This Program reflects the international marketplace by combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers need.
University of Lagos MBA Program tends to give a comprehensive understanding of business strategy and contemporary global issues, with an emphasis on sustainability and socially responsible corporate practice. This Program also explores theories and conceptual frameworks for management and leadership, and how to apply them within the context of complex organisational environments.
University of Lagos MBA Program Courses
- Responsible leadership
- Global Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Accounting & Managerial Finance
- Strategic Change Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Information and Decision-making
- Information Systems And Business Analytics
Other areas to cover depending on your choosing field are;
- Innovation & Technology Management
- Oil, Gas, & Energy Management
- Risk Management
- HR Management
- Luxury Brand Management
- Investment Banking
- Project Management
- International Business
- Hospitality, Sport, and Event Management
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
University of Lagos MBA Program Benefits
- It enhances the management skills necessary for more effective leadership
- It develops your critical managerial skills and masters practical applications while giving you the ability to overcome complex problems in global business
University of Lagos MBA Entrance Requirements
University of Lagos MBA Program is by default meant for professional and working-class student and as such schedule for Full time (Morning), Part-time (Evening) and Executive (Weekends).
Unilag MBA Full Time (Morning Program):
Graduates in any discipline (HND or Degree) from a recognized university or holders of professional qualifications approved by the senate may apply for admission. Professional qualification such as ACA, ACIA, ACIS or ACIB can also apply.
Duration: 15 months
Unilag MBA Part-Time (Evening Program):
In addition to the requirement of full time above, candidates should have a minimum of three years of post-graduation work experience in managerial positions and should be in full-time employment. Notwithstanding the above, any candidates may be required, on admission, to make up for any deficiency. Candidates may be required to undergo an additional selection process.
Duration: 24 months
Unilag MBA Executive (Weekends)
In addition to the requirements above, applicants should have at least seven (7) years post qualification working experience at a managerial position.
Duration: 24 Months
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- All You Need To Know About Online Global MBA
- Lagos State University Part Time Studies Courses
- LAUTECH MBA Courses
- Courses under Faculty of Education in Uniben
- About University of Lagos (UNILAG) Diploma and Courses
- List of Popular Professional Courses in Nigeria
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Part Time Programme and Requirements
- 66 List of Approved Vocational Schools in Nigeria
- What are flexible vertical double degrees?
- Online London School of Business & Finance (Open)