Last updated on May 31, 2021 by The Counselor
WAEC result checker is often searched for on the internet after WAEC result is released and many student falls a victim of Cyber Café operators or certain individuals who extort money to help them check their WAEC result.
I am writing this in other to help you navigate these people and their charges. WAEC result checker is free to use if you know how to use the internet. All you need is an internet-enabled phone and you are good to go.
This WAEC result checker is not meant for only those whose result was just released. Anyone who has written WAEC since 1980 can make use of this WAEC result checker to view and print out if there is a need.
Please note that this WAEC result checker only allow you to see your result and of course you can print out but you should also be aware that universities will require you to have the Original WAEC result Certificate during screening process your admission. There are some universities that allow print out for POST UTME screening purpose.
To use the WAEC result checker made available by WAEC visit, link
How do I check my Waec result online
- Step 1: Examination number: Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number e.g. 4123456789). Without this, you cannot use the WAEC result checker. This is what WAEC use to identify you.
- Step 2. Examination Year: Click on the arrow beside the current year and select the year you wrote the examination.
- Step 3: Examination: Select the Private Candidate result (GCE) or School Candidate result (WAEC)
- Step 4: PIN: Enter the PIN Voucher Number (for a scratch card) or E-Pin
- Step 5: Enter your serial number (for a scratch card) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Step 6: Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
The e-PIN in step 4 stands for Electronic Personal Identification Number. In WAECDIRECT, it is a unique 10-digit or 12-digit number that is required to use WAEC result checker.
But where can I buy an e-PIN to check my WAEC result?
e-PIN may be purchased at the National Office of WAEC and at any of its Zonal and Branch Offices across Nigeria. From time to time it may become available at any other outlets so designated by WAEC.
How many times can I check my results with the e-PIN?
e-PIN only allows you to check your WAEC result 5 times after which the pin becomes invalid. To check your result again, you will need to purchase another e-PIN which will entitle you to another 5 (five) result checks.
If you are using WAEC result checker, you may only use one e-PIN to check one result. To check another result of interest, you will require a new e-PIN. If you misuse an e-PIN by attempting to check another result different from the first one checked, you will be penalised as having used the e-PIN and will be presented with the appropriate error message.
If, while using the WAEC result checker you encounter a problem, send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and assistance
- Error message displayed
- Your examination number
- Type of Exam
- Year of Exam.
Have you seen your result? If you are not happy about your result after using the WAEC result checker, please tell me about it. You can use Panda to check for courses that match your result and if you need counselling, don’t hesitate to contact Fatherprada.Follow Fatherprada on Facebook for Guides