Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is now the world most recognised, leading management qualification highly valued by employers worldwide and is currently the most popular professional degree program anywhere in the world. This program is so respected that it can open up new career opportunities anywhere you find yourself.
In an increasingly interrelated global business environment, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) professional degree program is designed for working professionals who wish to progress an established career, or switch careers. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) core classes in accounting, management, finance, marketing, and business law with a focus on leadership, planning, business strategy, organizational behaviour, and the more human sides of running a large or small business.
Since the Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme is designed to provide an opportunity for graduates, professionals, and managers alike in different fields, most universities provide a flexible mode of study as seen below.
1. Two Semester MBA (Regular) Full-time
2. Four Semester MBA (Regular) Part-Time
3. Three Semester MBA (Special) Full-time
4. Six Semester MBA (Special) Part-time
Admission Requirement for Masters in Business Administration in Nigeria (MBA)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) requirements differ for each school listed above. what is most common is that you are expected to have 5 credit passes including English, Mathematics and Economics/Commerce at your ‘O’ level. Which might be in WAEC, NECO, GCE or combination of two O level results.
- The second common requirement is you must have a Bachelors degree from an approved University and must have obtained a minimum of second class (lower) in Business Administration/Management.
- If you have non-business degrees, then, you are required to complete the Post Graduate Diploma in Business/ Management related courses, which, upon completion, will prepare them to pursue the regular MBA program.
These are the list of Universities Offering Masters in Business Administration in Nigeria (MBA)
- National Open University of Nigeria
- University of Ibadan
- University of Nigeria
- American University of Nigeria
- University of Jos
- Benson Idahosa University
- Babcock University
- Nile University
- University of Abuja
- The University of Lagos
- Covenant University
- Kaduna State University
- The University of Port Harcourt
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- The University of Benin
Masters in Business Administration in Nigeria (MBA) Fees.
The cost of Masters in Business Administration in Nigeria (MBA) depends on the University offering the program. Undergraduates tuition fees differ across all universities. So also, there are no fixed fees for MBA programs in Nigeria Universities but from research, we conclude that MBA fee is quite expensive. The least we have seen so far is N1,000,000