Last updated on May 2, 2020 by The Counselor
I want to assume you already know the requirements to study Medicine and Surgery and you have gone through the courses under Medicine and Surgery. But this information is not enough to make you want to study Medicine and Surgery. It is will be wise for you to also consider careers in Medicine and Surgery. That is, where you can work as a Medicine and Surgery graduate.
You are doing the right thing for searching what you can do with your degree in Medicine and Surgery because there are so many courses in the University with little or no good job opportunity or a good career choice. Notwithstanding, I’m not ignorant of the fact that you may end up on a different career entirely different from your Medicine and Surgery degree.
These are the top careers in Medicine and Surgery
- Clinical Forensic Medical Examiner
- Medical-Legal Advisor
- Clinical radiologist
- General practice doctor
- Hospital doctor
- Orthopaedic surgery – musculoskeletal system
- Ocular surgery – the eyes
- Neurosurgery – brain and spinal cord
- Cardiac surgery – heart and surrounding blood vessels
- Surgical oncology – treats cancer
- Bariatric surgery – treats obesity.
Not satisfied? take a look at Medicine and Surgery related courses here