Greenfield Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Greenfield Community College (GCC) is a public, two-year community college located in scenic Western Massachusetts and is one of Massachusetts’ 15 Community Colleges. Home to a vibrant and supportive community with small class sizes, GCC is known for its strong focus on student success and robust transfer programs. GCC offers over 35 degree and certificate options, as well as job training and career development opportunities. Community education classes are also provided as well as numerous events, seminars, and performances throughout the year that are open to the public.
Is Greenfield Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Greenfield Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Greenfield Community College’s requirements.
Is Greenfield Community College a good school?
Greenfield Community College is a good school that provides a high quality education to all who seek the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive and effect positive change in their lives, communities, and the world.
What is Greenfield Community College known for?
The Greenfield Community College is known for its Greenfield Community College has day, evening, and online classes in a small, supportive learning environment in Massachusetts’ Pioneer Valley
The followings are popular programs at the Greenfield Community College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Engineering science
- Criminal justice/police science
- Film/video and photographic arts
- Computer and information sciences
- Fire prevention and safety technology/technician
- Office management and supervision
- Computer and information sciences and support services
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Business administration and management