Wentworth Institute of Technology programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Wentworth Institute of Technology is 4-year college in Boston, Massachusetts. Wentworth is comprised of four colleges: Architecture, Design, and Construction Management; Arts and Sciences; Engineering and Computer science; and Professional and Continuing Education. They all operate on a “project-based education,” and all students are required to complete two semesters of cooperative learning (temporary full-time jobs) to apply classroom knowledge in order to graduate.
Is Wentworth Institute of Technology hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Wentworth Institute of Technology is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Wentworth Institute of Technology’s requirements.
Is Wentworth Institute of Technology a good school?
Yes, Wentworth Institute of Technology is a good school, a university of opportunity that provides a diverse community of learners with access to educational programs responsive to evolving market needs.
What is Wentworth Institute of Technology known for?
The Wentworth Institute of Technology is known for its unique interdisciplinary curriculum that combines rigorous studies with practical learning experiences and extensive opportunities to work on projects in its well-equipped labs and studios.
The followings are popular programs at the Wentworth Institute of Technology:
- Construction management
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer science
- Business| management| marketing| and related support services
- Architectural and building sciences/technology
- Civil engineering
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Computer engineering
- Industrial and product design
- Interior design
- Information science/studies
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Electromechanical engineering
- Applied mathematics
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Operations management and supervision
- Computer engineering technology/technician