Last Updated on
54 List of courses offered in College of Education Okene and the required documents for admission screening
Choosing a course to study at the College of Education Okene is the first step towards your success as a student as well as being a graduate equipped with the knowledge to teach at any primary and secondary schools in Nigeria. You can also teach in a higher institution but this would require a graduate degree. There are so many courses listed here with different subject combinations. Learn more about choosing the right course. If you can’t find the course you’re looking for on this list of accredited courses offered in College of Education Okene,you can take a look at other College of Education at the nearest State.
List of courses offered in College of Education Okene
These list of courses offered by College of Education Okene had been published in good faith. Of course, this may not be all the courses. But be rest assured that all the courses listed here had been accredited by Nigeria University Commission.
Any course not accredited by NUC is not listed here and sensible students are forbidden to such courses. If you think these list of courses offered by College of Education Okene is incomplete or inaccurate, do let us know by using the comments below. We will consider your comment for further research and update if necessary.
About College of Education Okene school fees:
Many students inquire about College of Education Okene schools fees and hostel fees from Fatherprada but the truth is, Fatherprada tries to avoid posting such information on his blog. There are so many websites on the internet claiming to have this information but you must be careful because that College of Education Okene school fees are neither true or volatile.
. College of Education Okene school fees changes and most often, students only get to know about these changes when it is time to pay the fees.
I will advise you not to settle for College of Education Okene school fees you see on the internet except if it is available on College of Education Okene main website or better still ask someone who is schooling there for up-to-date information on College of Education Okene school fees and hostel fees for freshers as well as returning students.
What is Fatherprada’s relationship to College of Education Okene?
In short, Fatherprada and College of Education Okene are not related. Fatherprada makes research and shares information amongst students who find interest to study at College of Education Okene. Fatherprada’s blog allows you to get answers to questions relating to College of Education Okene accredited courses as well as the correct subject combinations for courses. Fatherprada had created this page with the hope that aspiring students will go through the list of College of Education Okene accredited courses for freshers and make a definite decision.
I’m confused I need help.
Of course, Fatherprada is a counsellor and the aim of this blog is to counsel students. Fatherprada’s wish above all things is that, through his post, you will be able to make a good decision on what to study without reaching out to Him. But if you still feel there is a need for directions on what to study, you can reach out to Fatherprada for assistance.
These are the list of courses offered in College of Education Okene.
Click on your preferred course to know more about it!!!
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic/Christian Religious
- Arabic/Islamic Studies
- Arabic/Social Studies
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/French
- Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Computer Education/Biology
- Computer Education/Chemistry
- Computer Education/Physics
- Computer Science Education/Integrated Science
- Computer Science Education/Mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics/Social Studies
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Social Studies
- English /French
- English/Islamic Studies
- English/Social Studies
- Fine and Applied Art
- Guidance and Counselling
- Home Economics
- Mathematics/Social Studies
- Music/Christian Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Social Studies/Yoruba
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
What are the documents required for admission screening in College of Education Okene?
Before you can become a student of College of Education Okene, you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records. Without screening, you will not be given a matriculation number. And without a matriculation number, you are not a student of College of Education Okene.
These are the primary documents College of Education Okene requires for admission screening. There may be more, but this one listed here are compulsory
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 62 List of courses offered in College of Education Oro
- 48 List of courses offered in College of Education Pankshin
- 61 List of courses offered in College of Education Zaria
- 41 List of courses offered in College of Education Kontagora
- 42 List of courses offered in Kashim Ibrahim College of Education
- 59 List of courses offered in College of Education Ilesha
- 66 List of courses offered in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education
- 51 List of courses offered in College of Education Ilorin
- 55 List of courses offered in College of Education Ikere
- 35 List of courses offered in Nigerian Army School of Education