Last Updated on
83 List of courses offered in Emmanuel Alayande College of Education and the required documents for admission screening
Choosing a course to study at the Emmanuel Alayande College of Education is the first step towards your success as a student as well as being a graduate equipped with the knowledge to teach at any primary and secondary schools in Nigeria. You can also teach in a higher institution but this would require a graduate degree. There are so many courses listed here with different subject combinations. Learn more about choosing the right course. If you can’t find the course you’re looking for on this list of accredited courses offered in Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, you can take a look at other College of Education at the nearest State.
List of courses offered in Emmanuel Alayande College of Education
These list of courses offered by Emmanuel Alayande College of Education had been published in good faith. Of course, this may not be all the courses. But be rest assured that all the courses listed here had been accredited by Nigeria University Commission.
Any course not accredited by NUC is not listed here and sensible students are forbidden to such courses. If you think these list of courses offered by Emmanuel Alayande College of Education is incomplete or inaccurate, do let us know by using the comments below. We will consider your comment for further research and update if necessary.
About Emmanuel Alayande College of Education school fees:
Many students inquire about Emmanuel Alayande College of Education schools fees and hostel fees from Fatherprada but the truth is, Fatherprada tries to avoid posting such information on his blog. There are so many websites on the internet claiming to have this information but you must be careful because that Emmanuel Alayande College of Education school fees are neither true or volatile.
. Emmanuel Alayande College of Education school fees changes and most often, students only get to know about these changes when it is time to pay the fees.
I will advise you not to settle for Emmanuel Alayande College of Education school fees you see on the internet except if it is available on Emmanuel Alayande College of Education main website or better still ask someone who is schooling there for up-to-date information on Emmanuel Alayande College of Education school fees and hostel fees for freshers as well as returning students.
What is Fatherprada’s relationship to Emmanuel Alayande College of Education?
In short, Fatherprada and Emmanuel Alayande College of Education are not related. Fatherprada makes research and shares information amongst students who find interest to study at Emmanuel Alayande College of Education. Fatherprada’s blog allows you to get answers to questions relating to Emmanuel Alayande College of Education accredited courses as well as the correct subject combinations for courses. Fatherprada had created this page with the hope that aspiring students will go through the list of Emmanuel Alayande College of Education accredited courses for freshers and make a definite decision.
I’m confused I need help.
Of course, Fatherprada is a counsellor and the aim of this blog is to counsel students. Fatherprada’s wish above all things is that, through his post, you will be able to make a good decision on what to study without reaching out to Him. But if you still feel there is a need for directions on what to study, you can reach out to Fatherprada for assistance.
These are the list of courses offered in Emmanuel Alayande College of Education.
Click on your preferred course to know more about it!!!
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Arabic Medium
- Arabic/Islamic Studies
- Arabic/Social Studies
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/French
- Christian Religious Studies/History
- Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Computer Education/Biology
- Computer Education/Chemistry
- Computer Education/Economics
- Computer Education/Geography
- Computer Education/Music
- Computer Education/Physics
- Computer Science Education/Integrated Science
- Computer Science Education/Mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics/Political Science
- Economics/Social Studies
- Education and Accountancy
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Social Studies
- Education and Yoruba
- English /French
- English /Political Science
- English/Hausa Requirements
- English/Islamic Studies
- English/Social Studies
- Fine and Applied Art
- Geography/Integrated Science
- Geography/Political Science
- Geography/Social Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Health Education
- History/Political Science
- History/Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science (Double Major)
- Music (Double Major)
- Music/Christian Religious Studies
- Nursery and Primary Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Technical Education
What are the documents required for admission screening in Emmanuel Alayande College of Education?
Before you can become a student of Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records. Without screening, you will not be given a matriculation number. And without a matriculation number, you are not a student of Emmanuel Alayande College of Education.
These are the primary documents Emmanuel Alayande College of Education requires for admission screening. There may be more, but this one listed here are compulsory
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 59 List of courses offered in Ebonyi State College of Education Ikwo
- 62 List of courses offered in College of Education Oro
- 53 List of courses offered in Tai Solarin College of Education
- 44 List of courses offered in College of Education Oju
- 40 List of courses offered in College of Education Warri
- 66 List of courses offered in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education
- 53 List of courses offered in Osun State College of Education
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education Nsugbe Courses
- 56 List of courses offered in Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education
- 59 List of courses offered in College of Education Ilesha