Last updated on June 14, 2020 by The Counselor
This page contains 2020/2021 official WAEC and JAMB subject combination (admission requirements) to study Christian Religious Studies/Economics and the list of College of Education offering the Course.
|Course||Christian Religious Studies/Economics|
|Cut off mark||Varies|
On this page, I will guide you on the required College of Education O level subject combination to study Christian Religious Studies/Economics. if you are a returning visitor, you can skip reading repetitive paragraphs.
This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level admission requirement. That is the O level / WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), and the list of College of Education offering Christian Religious Studies/Economics. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria higher institutions, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can ignore.
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Christian Religious Studies/Economics
You’re expected to have at least 5 credits on the required WAEC subject combination needed to study Christian Religious Studies/Economics in Nigeria polytechnics. You must have Credit Pass in the subject for which you intends to make your chosen Teaching Subject. This subject combination is also applicable to other O’level exams such as NECO AND GCE. The required WAEC subject combination to study Christian Religious Studies/Economics in the College of Education must include:
- English Language
- Economics and any other subject
These listed subjects are compulsory for anyone writing WAEC and other O level examinations. I will advise you to include a Language in your O level subjects. For the record, if you are one of those students seeking admission into any College of Education in Lagos State, then Yoruba Language is compulsory. So now that you know the compulsory O level subject requirement to study Christian Religious Studies/Economics, let also look at JAMB UTME.
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Christian Religious Studies/Economics
Before we consider the list of College of Education offering Christian Religious Studies/Economics, let see the compulsory JAMB subjects for Christian Religious Studies/Economics that you must register (English must be included because it is compulsory even though it may not be listed among the JAMB subjects below), and I will honestly advise you to aim for a score of 150 so that you can easily gain admission into any College of Education. Read how to answer and pass JAMB once.
Please note– English Language is compulsory. If Mathematics is not listed among the Jamb subject on this post, then Mathematics is not compulsory for this course. JAMB is not the only option to gain admission into Nigerian Institutions to study Christian Religious Studies/Economics. If you’re having troubles with JAMB UTME, maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND, HND or Predegree.
- Christian Religious Studies
- Economics and any other Social Science/Arts subjects. subject.
I want you to read this
- How to Study Effectively in University and College
- Administrative Structure of Nigerian Universities
- Punishment/Penalties for Examination Malpractice
If you have your O level result already and the subjects you have is not the same with the O level subject combinations to study Christian Religious Studies/Economics in College of Education, don’t give up. You should consider other Christian Religious Studies/Economics similar courses in related courses.
You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which College of Education to choose, please read useful guides on how to choose a course.
You can also use any of the listed certificate gain admission into College of Education to study Christian Religious Studies/Economics without WAEC. The main requirement is 5 Credits passes in any of the following certificates:
- Grade II Teachers’ Certificate (TC-II)
- Pivotal Teachers’ Certificate (PTC)
- National Examination Council (NECO-SSCE)
- General Certificate Examination (GCE)
- National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) Certificate
- Higher Islamic Studies Certificate (HISC)
- Teachers with Five (5) Years of Teaching Experience without the number of Credit passes mentioned above can be considered.
These are the list of College of Education offering Christian Religious Studies/Economics:
- Adeyemi College of Education
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education
- Angel Crown College of Education, Gidan-Daya, FCT-Abuja
- African Thinkers Community of inquiry College of Education, Enugu
- The College of Education, Nsukka, Enugu State.
- College of Education, Kwara State
- Delar College of Education, Ibadan.
- Elizabeth Memorial College of Education, Enugu State
- Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta
- Federal College of Education, Zaria
- Havard Wilson College of Education, Aba-Owerri Road, Abia
- Institute of Ecumenical Education, Thinker Corner, Enugu State.
- Ebonyi State College of Education, Ikwo
- College of Education, Lanlate, Oyo State.
- Nigerian Army School of Education
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/Ijanikin Lagos State.
- St. Augustine College of Education, Lagos State
- Steady Flow College of Education, Cross River State
- Topmost College of Education, Lagos
- Unity College of Education, Otukpo, Benue State
- College of Education, Waka-Biu, Borno State
- College of Education, Warri