O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Education and Christian Religious Studies 2022; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
|Course||Education and Christian Religious Studies|
|Qualification||[B. ED/B.A.(Educ.)/B.Sc. (Educ.)/B.Ed. (Tech)|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
|Cut off mark||varies|
|Related courses||Education and Christian Religious Studies related courses|
|Job Availability||Low and Competitive|
This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level requirement to study Education and Christian Religious Studies. In other words, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), Special consideration (waivers) and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some student guide articles that will be of benefit to you. You can ignore.
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Education and Christian Religious Studies
The subjects needed to study Education and Religious Studies. The core WAEC, NECO or GCE subject combination/TC II or NTC/NBC credits/merit passes for Education and Religious Studies must include
- English Language
- Religious Studies
- Three other Arts subject
- A Trade Subject
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Education and Christian Religious Studies
Knowing JAMB subjects for Education and Christian Religious Studies is not enough. You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND, HND or Predegree!..
These are JAMB UTME subject combinations (subjects to write in jamb) to study Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Two Arts subject including Religious studies and one other subject.
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Education and Religious Studies
Two ‘A’ level passes/NCE merit in Religious Studies and one other Art subject
If for some reason you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with this admission requirement that is the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider other Education and Christian Religious Studies similar courses or take a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements.
You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad or within. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
This is the list of Universities offering Education and Christian Religious Studies in Nigeria
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo State
- Edo University Iyamo
- Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta
- Federal College of Education, Kontagora
- Federal College of Education, Okene
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni
- Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- Kogi State University Anyigba
- Kwara State College of education, Ilorin (KWCOED)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Nigerian Christian Bible College, Ukpom
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education in Nsugbe, Anambra State
- Osun State College of Education Ilesa
- Federal College of Education (special) Oyo
- Tansian University, Umunya
- Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED)
- Ekiti State University
- CE-College of Education, Akwanga
Cut-off Mark for Education and Christian Religious Studies course
The cut-off mark for Education and Christian Religious Studies varies. You can check these universities JAMB UTME cut off marks here. Education and Christian Religious Studies is a good course and you can also check the top best Educational courses. This should not influence you. Follow your heart or seek my counsel.
Education and Christian Religious Studies is how many years course and under which faculty?
Depending on your mode of entry, Education and Christian Religious Studies is a three to four years course in Nigeria. According to JAMB, this course is under Faculty of Education but may be under a different faculty in some universities.
Where can I work with a Degree in Education and Christian Religious Studies?
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Education and Christian Religious Studies. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read Fatherprada’s Career Guide – so that you can have knowledge on how the labour market operates after graduating. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.