Last Updated on
The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos 2018/2019 Application Form Sale Commences
The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2018/2019 Session, namely:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc)
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, MSEM, MRPP, MDF, MHDM, MPE, MDM, MTTFL, etc)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
- Sale of Application Forms commences on Monday, 2nd July, 2018 and ends on Friday, 31st August 2018.
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online no later than Friday, 7th September 2018.
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2018/2019 Applications link
- Confirm availability and your eligibility of the desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- Proceed to make payment of the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, and charges through any of the below options:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
- Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2018/2019 Application link, then “Continue Application” link, log in with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15KB in size and must be on a white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO COMPLETE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE FULLY COMPLETED THE FORM, PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE).
- After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this will be required as a means of identification at the examination venue).
- Kindly note the following:
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
- Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:
- Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
- NYSC Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Departments for the availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews on the website of the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng (from 1st October 2018).
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Kogi State University Post Graduate Portal
- UI Postgraduate school (uipgschool) requirement
- 279 List of University of Lagos (UNILAG) Postgraduate Courses
- 31 List Postgraduate Diploma Courses Offered in UNILAG
- List of Postgraduate Courses Offered by FUTMINNA
- 70 List of Postgraduate Courses Offered by UNIZIK
- Over 200 University of Abuja Masters / Postgraduate Courses
- List of Postgraduate Courses offered in University of Nigeria (UNN)
- 40 List of University of Jos (unijos) Postgraduate Courses
- 100 List of University of Uyo Postgraduate School Courses