Last Updated on
This page contains official 2019/2020 WAEC and JAMB subject combination (admission requirements) for Economics online, including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering this Course, A level requirements and much more.
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
|Suitability||Art and Commercial Students|
|Cut off mark||Varies|
|Job Availability||High and Competitive|
On this page, I will guide you on the required O level subject combination to study Economics online in Nigeria. if you are a returning visitor, you can skip reading repetitive paragraphs.
You must be a Commercial student or an Art student with a good background Commercial subjects for you to study Economics online in Nigeria Universities, and that’s can only be possible if you meet admission requirements. This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level admission requirement.
That is, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers) and the required screening documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can always ignore!
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Economics online in Nigeria
You’re expected to have at least 5 credits on the required WAEC subject combination needed to study Economics online in Nigeria universities. This subject combination is also applicable to other O’level exams such as NECO AND GCE. The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Economics online must include:
- English Language
- Any two subjects
- A trade subject
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Economics online
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a body responsible for your admission into the University or other institutions. Now I’m going to show you the compulsory JAMB subjects for Economics online that you must register, and I will honestly advise you to aim for a score of 200 and above in JAMB UTME instead of 180 to be on a safe side because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider the College of Education or Polytechnic… Read how to answer and pass JAMB once.
Please note – JAMB is not the only option to gain admission into Nigerian Universities to study Economics online. If you’re having troubles with JAMB UTME, maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND, HND or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combination to study Economics online must include:
- Any other Social Science subject
I want you to read this
- How to Study Effectively in University and College
- Administrative Structure of Nigerian Universities
- Punishment/Penalties for Examination Malpractice
If you have your O level result already and the subjects you have is not the same with the admission requirement that is the required O level subject combinations to study Economics online in Nigeria, don’t give up. You should consider other similar courses or take a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related courses.
You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please read useful guides on how to choose a course and university
These are the list of Universities in Nigeria offering E-Learning in Economics
- University of Uyo
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
I know some of you will start searching for the best university to study Economics online. Listen, there is no such thing as best universities or top universities for E-Learning in Economics. Nobody has that information. Although recommendations are allowed, don’t be deceived by the word “best”. Read why you should stop looking for the best University in Nigeria
You should read this also
- Common Problems Students Face in University
- The Pros and Cons of Living Off-Campus or On-Campus
- How to set up a timetable for study
Cut-off Mark for E-Learning in Economics
As you can see, more than one University offers E-Learning in Economics. This means the cut-off mark for E-Learning in Economics varies. You can check these universities JAMB UTME cut off marks here.
Have you read this?
- How to Deal With Problems Related to Your Studies
- How to Request For Missing Result, Scripts or A Remark
- How to Avoid or Overcome Carry over Courses
Can a science or art student study E-Learning in Economics?
Yes! If you are a Science, Commercial or an Art student, you can study E-Learning in Economics at the university provided you have the required subjects combination in your O level result.
Now I am confident that you know the subjects needed to study E-Learning in Economics. But note this — Some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results.
You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for Economics online below if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for Economics online had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar….
Like Fatherprada on Facebook
- Admission Requirement for E-Learning in Marketing
- Admission Requirement for E-Learning in Accounting
- Admission Requirement for E-Learning in Business Administration
- Admission Requirement for E-Learning in Banking and Finance
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Economics and Statistics
- Study Economics with Operation Research
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Marketing and Advertising
- Economics and Development Studies – Under Social Science
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Finance – Under Social Science
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Business and Entrepreneurship Studies