Last updated on August 15, 2020 by The Counselor
How to rid of a pimple in 3 days with urine
I’m aware a lot of people know of urine therapy and how it is said to get rid of pimple and other forms of acne. But there have been complaints about it ineffectiveness which has discouraged a lot of people from trying it out.
If you’re new to urine therapy, you can Google it for more information. Urine therapy is as old as civilization. Most people do not get rid of pimple while using Urine therapy because they do not know how to really apply it. Some just want to get rid of it overnight which is not possible.
As I said, I won’t give details of what urine therapy is all about. Search the internet for more information. You see, I have known about this therapy since 2009 and have been using urine therapy to get rid of pimples fast from home and within 3 days.
I recently introduced it to my kid sisters and cousins. Although my kid sister sees it as absorb thing and never tried it, they do recommend it to their friends because of my cousin’s testimony. My cousin had pimple and eczema. The latter had changed the colour of her face. But after much encouragement and assurance that although it is odd applying urine on the face, it can help her get rid of the pimples on her face very fast. After a week of application, her face was excellently returned to normal.
As a counsellor, I interact with students on a regular basis and most of them are at their puberty stage which of course is the main reason for pimple among teenagers. Please follow the steps to get rid of pimples fast from home.
How to get rid of pimple very fast from home within 3 days with urine.
- Collect your first urine in the morning with a stainless-steel cup.
- When you start to urinate, wait for 2 seconds before you start collecting.
- Stop collecting after 5 seconds or as soon as you start to feel you are running out of urine.
- This method is called midstream.
- Now, rinse your face with the urine you had collected.
- Do not rinse your face with water prior to this.
- The urine must be the first element that touches your face in the morning.
- If you rinse well, and while you’re at it, you should feel a burning sensation on your eyes.
- After rinsing, leave your face for at least an hour or two.
- Do not clean your face with a towel, tissue etc.
- After a few minutes, your face will feel dried.
- You will feel it. Your face will be tightened when dried.
- Go about your daily activities.
- After an hour or two, rinse off the urine with water.
- Not warm or cold, just water. Do not use soap!!!
- If you still have some leftover urine, you can apply again in the evening.
- Repeat the same process the next day ( collect new urine).
- I usually do this once. But stubborn a face requires more applications.
For quick relief, you can scrub the pimples so that the urine can touch it. This is what I often do to get rid of a pimple. Personally, any time I realise my face is nursing two or more pimples, I scrub or pup the pimples until I feel water or little blood coming out, then I apply the urine on my face. The next day, it over! The pimples dry out without a scar.
If you have a blind pimple, just apply the urine on the surface. Moreover, those with pimples on the butt and penis can do same but I have never tried it before.
Causes of Pimples
Acne is a common skin disorder that occurs around puberty, during hormone production changes but they can also happen at any age. Pimples are the most common acne known to man — pimples is a small pustule or papule. Pimples develop when sebaceous glands, or oil glands, become clotted and infected, leading to swollen wound filled with pus. It is also called skin ulcer.
The sebaceous glands are tiny skin glands that secrete sebum, an oily substance that lubricates the skin and hair. All to medicine, Sebaceous glands are found inside the pores of our skin, all over the body, except the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. There are more sebaceous glands on the face than elsewhere.
During hormone production, the sebaceous glands located at the base of the hair follicles become overactive. As a result, pimples are most likely to occur during the teenage years and around menstruation, for women. Pimples are known to affect the face, back, chest, and shoulders. This is because there are many sebaceous glands in these areas of skin. Pimples affect 80 per cent of teenagers but after the age of 25 years, it affects 3 per cent of men and 12 per cent of women.
Causes of pimples/acne on the face and other parts of the body
- Scrubbing the skin with rough cloth pads or washcloths may irritate the skin and cause inflammation, making acne breakouts worse.
- Attempting to squeeze a pimple when there is one usually results in inflammation and scarring.
- Avoiding using skincare products that contain oil because it can cause the pores to clog.
- Moreover, some foods may trigger pimples in certain patients. Foods with a high glycemic index may increase the risk of developing acne or make acne worse. Such food include: cookies, cakes, pies
- Contrary to popular belief, acne or pimple is rarely the result of a dirty face. Though it is hygienic to remove excess dirt and oil from the skin by washing regularly. But don’t overdo this has over-washing the face may cause the skin to become dry, which can aggravate pimple.
Types of Acne or pimples
- Blackheads: This acne are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are black or dark brown, due to the oxidation of melanin, the skin’s pigment.
- Nodules: This acne has a similar structure to papules, but they are larger. They can be painful and are embedded deep in the skin.
- Cysts: This acne are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are filled with pus and are usually painful. Cysts commonly cause scars.
- Pustules: These are pimples full of pus. They are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. The base is red and the pus is on the top.