How can I check my NECO result online September 22, 2021
I’m sure you are here to learn how to check your NECO result online or perhaps you are reading just out of interest. Either way, on this page you will learn how to successfully check your NECO result. Unfortunately, many student do not even know how to use the internet.
If you are one of such, I would advise you to visit a cybercafe or engage an experienced internet user to help you out in checking your NECO result. You can check via your internet-enabled phone or through a laptop/desktop. Here is a step by step procedure.
How to Check NECO Result Online 2021 and past years?
- Step1: Visit https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Step 2: Click on the Check Result box
- Step 3: As seen in the image above, insert the toke code you purchased.
- Step 4: Input your Examination Number
- Step 5: Select the year you wrote the exam from the drop-down list. If you wrote the exam this year, choose 2021 if available. You can also check the NECO results of 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 to 2000.
- Step 6: Choose your exam type. E.g SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Step 7: Click on the Check Result button to view your NECO result.
Note: If you follow the steps appropriately, your NECO result will be visible on the screen.
Don’t have a token to check your result?
If you observe closely at the image on step 1, you will notice the Purchase Token box.
If yes, click on it and you will be prompted to enter the amount of token you want to purchase. Each token costs N500 plus extra charges which will amount to N600 or more. Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views. When you click PAY, you will be redirected to the remita website.