Strong Password Generator
This strong password generator was created with you in mind. Hackers are everywhere trying to steal sensitive data by gaining access to an easy password or bridge network security through social engineering. This day, I see a lot of people complaining about their social media account got hacked mostly especially on Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram.
The need for a strong password generator can not be overemphasized. Hackers have knowledge of how password are formulated and it’s so, unfortunate that many still use their DOB, simple number, or combinations of their names to create a password. Your account can be hacked by social engineering, brute force or dictionary attack method.
Once your social media account is hacked, these hackers will start chatting up your friend pretending to be you and tell them about quick money scheme which many will fall victim thinking it was you they were chatting with. Facebook and the likes have tried to ensure good security for their users by spending huge amount of money on network security.
Notwithstanding, the internet is not a safe place for anyone. No, not one and that is why organisations with an online presence and online businesses spend a huge amount of money on internet security because it is one of the most important aspects to consider when working over the internet no matter how the size of the organisation.
This password generator doesn’t require you to log in or submit an email. It is totally free of charge. You can generate many strong passwords many times a day. In fact, hackers will find it difficult to hack your account when you generate a password for your online accounts using this password generator. This simple generator doesn’t store any detail about you or store data. Click the button below to use Fatherprada’s strong password generator.
How to Generate a Strong Password
- Use a password that has at least 16 characters
- Do not use the same password for multiple important accounts.
- Use number, lowercase letter, uppercase letter and at least one special symbol.
- Do not use the names of your families, friends or pets for your passwords.
- Do not use phone numbers, postcodes, house numbers, ID card numbers, birthdates, social security numbers, and so on in your passwords.
- Never disclose usernames and passwords to third parties
- Never store usernames and passwords on paper or in an unencrypted computer file
- Update your account password at least every 6 months
- Do not use passwords that have been used in the past
- Never provide a password when requested through email
- Run regular virus scans on your computer