Last updated on July 24, 2020 by The Counselor
Are you looking for a better and trusted Graduate internship in Nigeria? An internship is a temporary position for job training rather than merely employment. Internship partakers are payable or non-payable. An internship is more like a temporarily gotten position for a graduate in a workplace.
Graduate internships in Nigeria are short-term work experiences which may usually lead to permanent employment base on the performance of the person involved. The internships are usually supervised by a practical training offered by the organization involved.
Graduate internship in Nigeria will be very beneficial to any graduate if only the internship is closely related to the graduate’s academic career. In many cases, the internship serves as a great foundation for young and fresh graduates to acquire a working experience for a valid training period which may also lead to the professional employment of such graduates.
More so, Internship can be undergone in a quite general approach which gives such a graduate the opportunity to experience many job roles in an organization.
Why Should You Undergo a Graduate internship As a Nigerian Graduate?
The very good thing about the internship is the fact that it will help you to showcase to future employers some quality work experience skills in the profession that you acquired the training on.
When choosing a company to undergo your graduate internship in Nigeria, it is very advisable to go for a company, industry, or firms that are very much interested in your field and also willing to offer you intensive training in your field.
For example, if you take an internship in an oil company. That doesn’t literally mean you have employed as a full-time staff in the company even if the company may decide to pay you. But all you to keep in mind is the fact that the company is creating an opportunity for you to acquire some working skills and experiences which will make you more professional. Like I said before, your ability to respond to the training in a satisfactory way may prompt the company to retain you after your internship.
Also, When it comes to Job interviews for permanent jobs, applicants with internship certification (work experience) will actually stand out and gain an advantage over others who don’t. This is because the company will assume that applicants with commercial and practical knowledge will be able to discuss industrial business matters accurately with the interviewer.
On the other way round, having gone through an internship experience training program will also help in adding more value to your CV and also direct benefits of industrial experience on the improvement of your transferable skills.
These are the list of graduate Internship in Nigeria
- Sustainable Development Goals Internship; Location: Abuja
- World Health Organization Internship Programme; Location: Lagos
- Software Development Intern Recruitment at Sophia ERP Limited; Location: Lagos
- GOLDIE SERVICES Internship Program; Location: Lagos
- Ascentech GRADUATE INTERN; Location: Lagos
- Careersome Internship and Full Staff Positions at Observatory Earth Analytics; Location: Lagos
- ez37 Solutions Business Development Intern; Location: Ibadan
- Silverware Business Technologies IT Interns / Trainees; Location: Lagos
- Careersome Social Media/ Content intern at Kudi; Location: Lagos
- Up-base Limited Entry-Level Front-End Developer Intern Recruitment at Upbase Limited; Location: Lagos
- IpNX Nigeria Limited NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship Programme; Location: Abuja
- Up-base Limited Entry-Level Back-End Developer Intern Recruitment at Upbase LimitedLocation: Lagos
- OPEC Internship Program; Location: Abuja
- TETRAKON INCORPORATION HR Intern; Location: Lagos
- RAINCACHE Business Development Intern; Location: Ibadan
- Careersome Software Developer (Intern and Full Time) at The Property Owners; Location: Lagos
- AriseTech Business & Technology Strategy -Intern; Location: Ikeja
- TELCOMMLINK Intern; Location: Lagos
- Oved Global Concept IT intern officer needed urgently within Ajah, Sangotedo, Lakwe, Awoyaya; Location: Lagos
- ALLIGATE INCORPORATION Marketing Intern; Location: Ikeja
- Careersome Graphic Designer & Social Media Intern at Ducit Blue Solutions; Location: Abuja
- Push careers NIG. Business Development Intern; Location: Lagos
- ValueGate Consulting Business development intern; Location: Abuja
- ValidProfits Consulting Online and Offline Marketing Intern Job at ValidProfits Consulting; Location: Rivers
- Careersome Executive Assistant (Intern) at Abuja Literary and Arts Festival (ALitFest); Location: Abuja
- FSDH NewCo UI/UX Design Intern; Location: Lagos
- Prudent Business Group Limited Sales Intern; Location: Lagos.
Those are the ongoing Graduate internship in Nigeria which any graduate can partake in and take advantage of and upgrade your potentials and working experiences. While some of the listed organisations may have ended their graduate internship, you can make enquiry when the next graduate internship will be made available to the public.