Last updated on June 14, 2020 by The Counselor
This page list courses offered by Moi University into the School of Public Health and the admission requirement (qualification) to gain admission: If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission at Moi University, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
- Bachelor of Science (Environmental Health) (4 year Programme)
The admission requirement to study Environmental Health at Moi University
- Candidate must have a minimum mean grade of B- at KCSE and B- in Biology, English and Chemistry and either Physics or math’s and a weighted cluster points of 32 and above. OR
- “A” level: 3 Principle passes in Biology and Chemistry and either Physics and Maths. OR
- Pass with credit in Diploma in Environmental Health from Kenya Medical Training College or an equivalent institution and should have served for a minimum of one (1) year as Public Health Officers. Diploma holders may join year two (2) and Higher Diploma holders may join year three (3) as PSSP students.
Post Graduate Programmes
- Master of Public Health (MPH) 2 year programme
The admission requirement to study Public Health at Moi University
- Applicants must have a Health Sciences related degree OR
- Upper Second class honors and above in relevant discipline from Moi University or its equivalent from other recognized Universities