Last updated on June 14, 2020 by The Counselor
This page list courses offered by Moi University into the Institute of Biomedical Informatics and the admission requirement (qualification) to gain admission: If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission at Moi University, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
- Master of Science (Health Informatics)
The admission requirement
- Candidate must meet the common Moi University School of Medicine Graduate studies Committee (SOMGSC) entry requirements as they refer to Master of Science Programmes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Health Sciences from Moi University or its equivalent from other institutions approved by Moi University Senate. OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or Information Science from Moi University or its equivalent from other institutions approved by Moi University Senate. OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any other field from Institutions approved by Moi University Senate plus a Diploma from Kenya Medical Training College (and experience practicing in the Health field). If from foreign countries, show evidence of proficiency in English language.
- Pass admission interviews as determined by the Institute of Biomedical Informatics Post-graduate Committee