Last Updated on
Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, bluntly stated that the exam body will soon release the names of people who have impersonated candidates in the exam in the last ten years
Oloyede made this known in Abuja on Monday at the meeting of critical stakeholders on strategic planning and preparations for supervision and evaluation of administration of 2019 UTME slated to hold between April 11 and April 15.
According to him, JAMB would compile and publish names of impersonators in the past ten years to serve as a deterrence to others.
We are making arrangements to compile and publish names of all the people that have impersonated in out examinations in the past ten years,” Oloyede said.
“Some of these people impersonated even when they were already graduates. Some impersonated as undergraduates.
“They impersonated using different names but the same fingerprints. Some of them are now in different high places and by the time we publish these names, those now in high places will be exposed.”
Is this move necessary? What do you think
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Chitika Is Shutting Down Effective Immediately
- University of Ilorin (Unilorin) Latest News today
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Latest News today
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Latest News today
- University of Lagos (Unilag) Latest News today
- University of Benin (Uniben) Latest News today
- FCT Scholarship 2019 is out
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 (Open)
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment (Constable) 2018/2019
- JAMB UTME Cut-Off marks 2019
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.