Last Updated on
If you’re from these states? Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo. Then Congratulations because The Niger Delta joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) has opened its portal for an application.
- Applications are expected to be submitted online between the days of publication to the closing date of online application.
- Each applicant is expected to complete just one form only because multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification from the program.
Application requirement for The Niger Delta joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) Award 2019
- The applicant must be an Indigene of one of the following States. (Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.) with a valid means of identification for verification
- The applicant must have gained full time admission into a tertiary Institution or an SSCE Results Holder awaiting Admission into a tertiary Institution
- Dishonesty, fraud, malpractices and/or any other form of misconduct will attract termination of the award..
- The scholarship award is only renewable based on satisfactory academic performance on the part of the students;
- All medical and law related courses must be indicated as Medicine and Law respectively while filling the form for course of study.
- Physically challenged Students in tertiary institutions (with evidence of their disability) are qualified for the handicapped scholarship award..
The Niger Delta joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) Screening Process
To forestall fraud or impersonation, each applicant is made to go through certain screening processes. The processes include the presentation of the following duly certified documents during verification and monitoring exercise by the board.
- Bank Account Informations
- Either of School identification card, Payment receipt, Jamb registration form for Jamb applicants
- State of origin certificate
If you have these documents with you, visit https://ndsaward.com/
Next, follow all the instructions and fill in the form on the portal appropriately to avoid disqualification.
Please note that;
- Only selected candidates will be contacted Via the email and phone number provided during registration.
- All successful applicants will be required to produce original copies of their educational certificates, Local Government identification certificates and other documents before the final selection of the NDJs Scholarship award.
Note: no one should collect money from you promising to help you gain the scholarship.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- FCT Scholarship 2019 is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment (Constable) 2018/2019
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 (Open)
- ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike in Taraba
- Chitika Is Shutting Down Effective Immediately
- JAMB UTME Cut-Off marks 2019
- Unijos Latest News on Admission 2018/2019
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.