Last Updated on
2018/2019 Application Requirements For Nigeria Police Force Recruitment (Police Constable)
For those of you who wish to join the Police force next year as a Constable, this is your chance. The recruitment is suitable for those with WAEC and not less than 25 years of age.
General Requirements and Eligibility:
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of Nigerian.
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men, and 1.63 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel, Body Scars etc.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
HOW TO APPLY
Method of Application:
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit www.nigeriapolicecareers.net
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your UNIQUE ID for future correspondences. The ID is case sensitive.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of this email message if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Commission shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Application closes on
Friday the 11th of January, 2018
If you have read and understood the requirements for enlistment,
Click here to apply.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Niger Delta joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) Award 2019
- Unijos Latest News on Admission 2018/2019
- FCT Scholarship 2019 is out
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 (Open)
- JAMB set to expose old and new impersonators
- $768M winning Powerball ticket 16, 20, 37, 44, 62 &12 Sold
- Chitika Is Shutting Down Effective Immediately
- JAMB UTME Cut-Off marks 2019
- ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike in Taraba
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Latest News today
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.