|Eligible Country||All Countries|
|Tuition Fee||Fully Funded|
This year, if you want to study for free, you shouldn’t miss any chance with Daemen College Deans Scholarship.
This is applicable to international students who wish to enrol in the undergraduate degree program of the University. The amount of the award is up to $10,000 and renewable upon maintaining a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.
About Daemen College
Daemen College is a private college in Amherst, New York. Daemen was founded in 1947 by the Sisters of St. Francis. Daemen serves roughly 3000 students and has over 36-degree majors in business, healthcare and education for undergraduate and graduate students.
Rosary Hill College for women was established in 1947 by the Sisters of St. Francis of Penance and Christian Charity. That order’s founder, Mother Magdalene Daemen, was recognized when the school was renamed Daemen College in 1976 (the same year it became non-sectarian).
Aim and Benefits of Daemen College Undergraduate Scholarship
The values of the Daemen College Deans Scholarship for International Students are as follows:
- valued at $10,000 for fresh students
- valued at $7,000 for transfer students
Requirements for Daemen College Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- The award is available for undergraduates in various programs offered by the University.
- Students enrolling for a full-time program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Daemen College on www.daemen.edu to apply
As part of the application process, Interested and eligible candidates for this opportunity, are required to take admission for the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at Daemen College, USA. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to complete the application form for this educational award.
To learn more about this scholarship and how to apply. Click on the apply button below