The University of Findlay believes in recognizing hard work through scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. Findlay’s scholarships are based on your cumulative grade point average and graduate students can earn additional scholarships for earning a good score on the GRE or GMAT tests.
Requirements for University of Findlay Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2023
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into an undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Not qualified for this? Share with someone who might be qualified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Findlay on www.findlay.edu to apply
As part of the application process, candidates are to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program through the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award, as scholarships are applied automatically as part of the admittance process.