Last updated on December 2, 2020 by The Counselor
airfocus is looking for a freelance writer to help them craft relevant and insightful product-related content. The ideal candidate will have been part of a product team and understands advanced product principles and techniques. They are looking for a writer who can take on complex product-related topics and can write in-depth blog articles, ebooks and other marketing materials.
You’ll work on:
- Content strategy
- Blog posts
- White papers
- Passion for product management.
- Previously part of a product team.
- Excellent or native writing skills in English.
- Proficiency in SEO.
- Experience with writing and keyword research.
- An impeccable sense of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Creative writing style and ability to generate excitement in a copy.
You’ll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- A highly competitive salary and reliable income (based on skills and experience).
- They are flexible regarding the employment relationship.
- Lots of personal responsibility, your own ideas are welcome.
At airfocus, strive to reimagine the way teams make decisions. From how they prioritize their never-ending list of features, ideas, and projects to how they create beautiful yet effective roadmaps, the work airfocus do is shaping the future of collaboration and strategy. To get there, They have brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle challenges along this ride. They believe in learning by doing – and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience.
Facebook for Guides