Last Updated on
Money must be made. We all need money. We all want money. And most of us feel we don’t have enough of it but the question is, do we save out of the little we have?. Here are Fatherprada’s top collection of saving money quotes and some of these quotes are inspirational and some are funny.
Fatherprada’s quotes collections are powerful resource tools in areas of personal growth, life issues, relationship, religious, leadership, society, business, career and meditation. From these saving money quotes, you can derive inspiration, motivation and even hope from time to time.
Furthermore, you can spice up your speeches, reports, presentations, blogs, or use them as thoughtful words to your friends and loved ones. It is our sincere hope that you find the right saving money quotes you have been looking for and also to make here your final bus stop for quotes.
- A simple fact that is hard to learn is that; the time to save money is when you have some. ― Joe Moore
- If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” —Benjamin Franklin
- It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.— Robert Kiyosaki
- I am here not to save money but to make more of it to empower the people and make the world a better place.–―Saminu Kanti
- One should live between extravagance and meanness. Don’t save money by starving your mind. It is false economy never to take a holiday, or never to spend money for an evening’s amusement or for a useful book. ―Orison Swett Marden
- You might have noticed that I have been sending you used books. I have done this not to save money, but to make a point which is that a used book, unlike a used car, hasn’t lost any of its initial value. ―Yann Martel
- I am here not to save money but to make more of it. ―V Narayanan
- If you wish to get rich, save what you get. A fool can earn money, but it takes a wise man to save and dispose of it to his own advantage.― Brigham Young
- Not wasting money is the best way to save money.― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- The Three D’s of Creating True Happiness For All…….Declutter – Remove all unwanted items from your home, Donate – to your local charity, Deduct – Save money by claiming your donation on your tax return ―Christina Scalise
- I used to say why; save money if I’ll die tomorrow, I haven’t died yet and I have nothing to survive on -―Bangambiki Habyarimana,
- The relationship between ethics and thrift can be summed up in one sentence. It is wrong to save money at the expense of others. Period. ―Amy Dacyczyn
- Keep your eyes on the price when spending, don’t regret later to find that you have nothing for tomorrow. ― Auliq Ice
- I hate wasting time or money and that happens all the time for no good reason, and then people save money by skimping on the important things. ―Rick Baker
- I went to a public high school, and after graduation, the college wasn’t really much of an option for me. I didn’t believe I had the money or the grades at the time, so I continued to work and save money to support my acting career. ―Christie Laing
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket. —Will Rogers
- Try to save something while your salary is small; it’s impossible to save after you begin to earn more. — Jack Benny
- I have no one to leave the money to. I’m a single man. I like spending my money. ―Elton John
- Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving. – Warren Buffett
- Small amounts saved daily add up to huge investments in the end” ― Margo Vader
- Never spend your money before you have it. – Thomas Jefferson
- Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are. ― James W. Frick
- The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind. ― Thornton T. Munger
Many of these saving money quotes are the result of a collection from various sources; such as newspapers, magazines, bible, other speakers, write-ups, seminars, articles and websites and every effort has been made to give credit where it is due for the material contained herein.
Most of these saving money quotes’ meanings are straight forward and easy to understand probably due to their simplicity or nature of their authors, and other quotes may sound like parables or proverbs which might be difficult to understand their meanings. When you come across difficult quotes, Please read the quote more than once or repeatedly until you get the meaning.
For some saving money quotes, you must think deeply and apply wisdom before you can get their meanings. I believe you will learn and apply the lessons contained in some of these saving money quotes in your daily life because some of these quotes have already influenced many peoples’ decisions and actions
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 1000 Collections of Freedom Quotes
- 999 Quotes About Age
- Top 100 Famous Quotes About Money
- 35 Positive Good Morning Quotes
- Top 70 Inspirational Pet Quotes
- Top 100 Tuesday Motivational Quotes to Push You Forward
- Top 50+ Wednesday Motivational Quotes
- Some Fake Smile Quotes
- 200 Inspirational Quotes About Time
- Top 50 Famous Poetry Quotes To Explore