Schneider Electric is looking for digital solutions and innovative business models that can enable universal access to energy or fulfil the increasing demand for energy in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Schneider Go Green, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who are daring to disrupt and to put their skills to the test and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
AVEVA is a global leader in engineering and industrial software driving digital transformation across the entire asset and operations life cycle of capital-intensive industries.
Schneider Go Green 2021 is open to two-member teams from anywhere in the world.
To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s student (at least on 2nd year) or working on a Master’s degree
- Studying Business, Engineering, Marketing and Innovation
- Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition. Being in the same country is highly preferred.
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, at least one team member must be a woman.
- Be proficient in English as the final pitch must be presented in English
Eligible Countries for Schneider Go Green 2021
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, CAR, Chad, Comoros, Congo, DR Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia (The), Ghana, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Global winners will be awarded a trip to one of the following cities: Boston (USA), London (UK), New Delhi (India), Paris (France), or Shanghai (China) – visit SE’s offices, network with employees and interact with high-level management
Learn more and apply here