Last updated on December 15, 2020 by The Counselor
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award for NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2020/2021 TENABLE IN NIGERIA PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Sciences
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- State/ Local Government indigene certificate
Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below:
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
- ZONE NORTH-WEST
- STATE SOKOTO KANO ADAMAWA GOMBE FCT KOGI OYO ONDO DELTA RIVERS ENUGU IMO
- VENUE SOKOTO KANO YOLA GOMBE BWARI LOKOJA IBADAN AKURE ASABA P/HARCOURT ENUGU OWERRI
During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
- The registration portal will be opened on 14th December 2020 to 24th January 2021.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 09133449200 / 09154573973
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!