In 2021, The Australian National University (ANU) will offer up to 200 awards known as the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship. ANU looks to attract a diverse range of high calibre international students to enrol in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs offered by the University. The scholarship is available only for applicants commencing their studies in Semester 1 2021.
Eligibility ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The Award is available to a prospective ANU applicant who:
- Is an international student, either currently residing inside or outside Australia;
- has received an offer of admission for a coursework program (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) to commence in Semester 1 2021 (excluding Graduate Certificates);
- is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
- (For region-specific Awards) is a citizen of a country in the regions defined below:
i. South Asia: Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal; Pakistan; Sri Lanka.
ii. South East Asia: Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Vietnam.
iii. Middle East & Africa: Any country of Africa; Bahrain; Iraq; Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Turkey.
- must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category.
- Selection will be made on the basis of an applicant meeting the eligibility criteria and academic merit. Qualifications submitted for admission at ANU will be converted to the common scale which will determine an applicant’s place on the merit list.
- Eligible applicants with multiple qualifications will be ranked according to the qualification used as the basis of admission.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 7.0 scale will be used for eligible postgraduate applicants. ATAR equivalent will be used for eligible undergraduate applicants.
How to apply for ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- There is no separate application process as applicants are automatically considered based on the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants will be informed of their scholarship award on the day that they receive their offer to ANU.
- Note that scholarship offers may be given out a few days after the academic offer in case of Round 3.
- You can press the Apply now button on the top right-hand side of this page to start the academic application process for Semester 1, 2021 at ANU.
If you are interested in fully paid scholarships to study abroad click here.
Meanwhile, thanks for reading Up to $25,000 ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below. You can scroll down to see more articles that will interest you.
Looking for something? Use the search box below.