Harris-Stowe State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Harris–Stowe State University is a historically black, public university located in midtown St. Louis, Missouri. The University is a member school of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund. Harris–Stowe State University was established in 1857 & its nickname is Hornets. Their colors are black and white and their motto is Affordable, Accessible, Diverse.
Is Harris-Stowe State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Harris-Stowe State University is 52%. For every 100 applicants, 52 are admitted. This means the school is selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Harris-Stowe State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Harris-Stowe State University a good school?
Yes, Harris-Stowe State University is a good school that provides educational opportunities for individuals seeking a rich and engaging academic experience. They offer programs designed to nurture intellectual curiosity and build authentic skills that prepare students for success in a diverse society.
What is Harris-Stowe State University known for?
Harris-Stowe State University is known for its programs designed to nurture intellectual curiosity and build authentic skills that prepare our students for success in a diverse society and in an ever-expanding global market
The followings are popular majors at Harris-Stowe State University:
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Business administration and management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Health/health care administration/management
- Management information systems
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Political science and government
- Secondary education and teaching
- Multi/interdisciplinary studies
- Marketing/marketing management
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Biological and physical sciences