Cincinnati State Technical and Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Cincinnati State offers more than 100 associate degree and certificate programs. Annually, more than 15,000 students enroll in Cincinnati State courses that are offered in the day, evening, and on weekends. In addition to its academic and technical programs, the College offers many continuing education opportunities through short courses, seminars, and on-site training for area businesses and industries.
Is Cincinnati State Technical and Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Cincinnati State Technical and Community College requirements.
Is Cincinnati State Technical and Community College a good college?
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is a good school that provides access, opportunity, and support in achieving success for individuals seeking exceptional technical, transfer, and experiential/cooperative education and workforce training.
What is Cincinnati State Technical and Community College known for?
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is known for being the home to the Midwest Culinary Institute, which offers 9-degree programs as well as the Overlook Cafe, Bakery Hill, and Summit Restaurant for experiential learning opportunities.
Is Cincinnati State Technical and Community College a real college?
Yes, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
The followings are popular programs at the Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Early childhood education and teaching
- General studies
- Audiovisual communications technologies/technicians
- Civil engineering technology/technician
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Computer programming| specific applications
- Computer engineering technology/technician
- Fire science/fire-fighting
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Marketing/marketing management
- Diagnostic medical sonography/sonographer and ultrasound technician
- Electromechanical technology/electromechanical
- Engineering technology
- Graphic design
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Biomedical technology/technician
- Baking and pastry arts/baker/pastry chef
- Hospitality administration/management
- Web/multimedia management and webmaster
- Chemical technology/technician
- Computer systems analysis/analyst
- Aeronautical/aerospace engineering technology/technician
- Sign language interpretation and translation
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- Logistics| materials| and supply chain management
- Landscaping and groundskeeping
- Environmental engineering technology/environmental technology
- Computer software technology/technician
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Graphic communications
- Computer support specialist
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Laser and optical technology/technician
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Parks| recreation| leisure| and fitness studies
- Welding technology/welder
- Medical office assistant/specialist
- Restaurant| culinary| and catering management/manager
- Turf and turfgrass management
- Engineering technologies and engineering-related fields
- Computer programming/programmer
- Legal administrative assistant/secretary
- Real estate