Hocking College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Hocking College offers students a quality educational experience that is flexible, affordable and applicable to their career goals. At Hocking College, students will gain the concrete skills necessary to successfully further their education and pursue a profession. Hocking College’s supportive faculty, interactive classes and valuable campus resources provide a hands-on learning environment that enables students to continually thrive.
Is Hocking College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Hocking College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Hocking College’s requirements.
Is Hocking College a good school?
Yes, Hocking College is a good school that strives to: provide outreach, educational materials, and advisement to students, faculty, and staff. Demonstrate care for individual students, their educational aspirations, and personal development.
What is Hocking College known for?
Hocking College is known for being the only community college that offers on-campus housing in the state of Ohio to encourage immersive learning. Hocking College Student center hosts a simulated ice climb wall, and Outdoor Pursuits club, which features weekend adventures throughout the year.
What is Hocking College accredited?
Yes, Hocking College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
The followings are popular programs at Hocking College:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Wildlife| fish and wildlands science and management
- General Studies
- Natural resources law enforcement and protective services
- Equestrian/equine studies
- Business and personal/financial services marketing operations
- Construction/heavy equipment/earthmoving equipment operation
- Natural resource recreation and tourism
- Forest management/forest resources management
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Music management
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Natural resources management and policy
- Fishing and fisheries sciences and management
- Criminal justice/police science
- Fire science/fire-fighting
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Crafts/craft design| folk art and artisanry
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- AgroEcology and sustainable agriculture
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Hotel/motel administration/management
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Water quality and wastewater treatment management and recycling technology/technician
- Massage therapy/therapeutic massage