Hutchinson Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Hutchinson Community College is a public, 2-year institution established in the state of Kansas. In addition to the main campus, HCC maintains two satellite locations in Newton and McPherson, as well as an online campus. Visitors to the campus can attend a number of notable facilities, such as the Cosmosphere Space Museum and the Hutchinson Sports Arena.
Is Hutchinson Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Hutchinson Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Hutchinson Community College’s requirements.
Is Hutchinson Community College a good school?
Yes, Hutchinson Community College is a good school that expands the tradition of excellence in higher education through learning and collaboration while delivering accessible opportunities for learning, growth, and improved quality of life.
What is Hutchinson Community College known for?
Hutchinson Community College is known for its supportive environment, state-of-the-art technology, and faculty with professional experience in the fields they teach. Moreover, outside campus, all Mid-State students are eligible to receive discounts at participating area businesses with a valid student ID.
What is Hutchinson Community College accredited?
Yes, Hutchinson Community College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
The followings are popular programs at Hutchinson Community College:
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Fire science/fire-fighting
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Small business administration/management
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Emergency medical technology/technician (EMT paramedic)
- Automation engineer technology/technician
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Computer support specialist
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Prepress/desktop publishing and digital imaging design
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Farm/farm and ranch management
- Radio and television broadcasting technology/technician
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- CAD/CADD drafting and/or design technology/technician
- Child care and support services management
- Pharmacy technician/assistant
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Agricultural mechanics and equipment/machine technology
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Welding technology/welder
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies