Kishwaukee College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Kish is a comprehensive, two-year college offering five transfer degrees and over 70 occupational degrees and certificates to over 9,000 students. The campus is located in a rural setting six miles west of Northern Illinois University in DeKalb County, utilizing roughly half a million square feet of facilities located on our 120-acre campus.
Is Kishwaukee College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Kishwaukee College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Kishwaukee College’s requirements.
Is Kishwaukee College a good school?
Yes, Kishwaukee College is a good school that provides education to students with a focus on excellence and continuous improvement while striving to build positive and trusting relationships through thoughtful communication and teamwork.
What is Kishwaukee College known for?
Kishwaukee College is known for The Kishwaukee College Art Gallery, which features an annual Alumni Art Show in addition to displays from emerging artists.
What is Kishwaukee College accredited?
Yes, Kishwaukee College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
The followings are popular programs at Kishwaukee College:
- Biological and physical sciences
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Landscaping and groundskeeping
- Child care provider/assistant
- Applied horticulture/horticulture operations
- CAD/CADD drafting and/or design technology/technician
- Ornamental horticulture
- Information technology
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Business administration and management
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science