Madison Area Technical College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Madison Area Technical College is a public, 2-year institution located in the state of Wisconsin. The college maintains four campuses in Madison along with four satellite locations in Reedsburg, Portage, Watertown, and Fort Atkinson. Students attending the main campus have access to a variety of on-site resources, such as reflection rooms, a salon, pet adoption, and the STEM and Writing centers.
Is Madison Area Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Madison Area Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Madison Area Technical College requirements.
Is Madison Area Technical College a good college?
Madison Area Technical College is a good school with top, hands-on training in 150+ degree and certificate programs at 9 local campuses with online, accelerated, and part-time options.
What is Madison Area Technical College known for?
Madison Area Technical College is known for its Youth Apprenticeship program, which offers students the ability to earn college credit along with an income for on-the-job training.
Is Madison Area Technical College a real college?
Yes, Madison Area Technical College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
The followings are popular programs at the Madison Area Technical College
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Computer support specialist
- Office management and supervision
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Welding technology/welder
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Electrical/electronics equipment installation and repair
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Criminal justice/police science
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Phlebotomy technician/phlebotomist
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Fire science/fire-fighting
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Medical reception/receptionist
- Culinary arts and related services
- Medical insurance specialist/medical biller
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Metal fabricator
- Customer service management
- Human resources management and services
- Cooking and related culinary arts
- General office occupations and clerical services
- Child care provider/assistant
- Optometric technician/assistant
- Tourism and travel services marketing operations
- Computer programming| vendor/product certification
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Baking and pastry arts/baker/pastry chef
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Massage therapy/therapeutic massage
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Biology technician/biotechnology laboratory technician
- Small business administration/management
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Computer software and media applications
- Physical fitness technician
- Hotel| motel| and restaurant management
- Heavy equipment maintenance technology/technician
- Animation| interactive technology| video graphics and special effects
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Cabinetmaking and millwork
- Small engine mechanics and repair technology/technician