Pittsburgh Technical College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Pittsburgh Technical College is a technical and vocational school in the Pittsburgh metro area. PTC is home to 10 career-focused schools offering over 30 academic programs granting bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and certificates. Additionally, PTC makes bachelor’s degrees in Applied Management and Business Administration available entirely online.
Is Pittsburgh Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Pittsburgh Technical College is 77%. For every 100 applicants, 77 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Pittsburgh Technical College’s requirements.
Is Pittsburgh Technical College a good school?
Yes, Pittsburgh Technical College is a good school that provides a diverse student body with an immersive, academic, career-ready education that supports personal and professional growth while meeting the ever-evolving needs of business, industry, and our global community.
What is Pittsburgh Technical College known for?
The Pittsburgh Technical College is known for being among the Regional Colleges with Least Debt, Top Performers on Social Mobility, and Best Regional Colleges for Veterans.
The followings are popular majors at the Pittsburgh Technical College:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Computer technology/computer systems technology
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Homeland security| law enforcement| firefighting and related protective services
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Drafting and design technology/technician
- Computer programming/programmer
- Computer graphics
- Welding technology/welder
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Hotel/motel administration/management
- Business administration and management
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Medical office assistant/specialist
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Electrical/electronics equipment installation and repair
- Allied health and medical assisting services