Last updated on June 14th, 2018 at 02:18 am
This page list courses offered by Moi University into the School of Law and the admission requirement (qualification) to gain admission: If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission at Moi University, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
The admission requirement to study Laws at Moi University
- Candidate must have a minimum minimum mean Grade of C+ (Plus) at KCSE and at KCSE and at least a B (Plus in English OR
- KACE: At least 2 Principal and a subsidiary OR
- A first degree in any other discipline
- Master of Science in:
1. Library & Information Studies
3. Records and Archives Management.
4. Journalism and Mass Media
5. Information Technology
The admission requirement:
- Holders of BSc. in Information Sciences or any related discipline with at least 2nd Class honours upper division from Moi University or a University or institution of higher learning recognized by Moi University Senate OR
- Applicants with Second Class Honours Degree Lower Division in an Information related field must have two(2) years working experience
- Master of Science in Communication Studies
The admission requirement to study Communication Studies at Moi University
- Applicants should hold at least Undergraduate degree with 2nd class honors upper divisions in any relevant degree.
- Applicants with 2nd class honors lower division with two years of experience may be considered
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism, Public Relations or any other related field