GateWay Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the United State, Gateway Community College is the largest 2-year community college in Connecticut. GateWay Community College is one of the 10 Maricopa Community Colleges offering more than 160 degrees, certificates and workforce training options at five locations. The college provides effective, accessible, and responsive educational services in a multicultural environment, resulting in student development and success.
Is GateWay Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at GateWay Community College is 97%. For every 100 applicants, 97 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet GateWay Community College’s requirements.
Is GateWay Community College a good school?
Yes, GateWay Community College is a good school that offers high-quality instruction and comprehensive services in an environment conducive to learning.
What is GateWay Community College known for?
GateWay Community College is known for offering students who earn an associate degree a guaranteed admission to any program in the University of Connecticut’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
What is GateWay Community College accredited?
Yes, GateWay Community College is a real college accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Does GateWay Community College have dorms?
No. GateWay Community College does not offer on-campus housing
The followings are popular programs at GateWay Community College:
- Art/art studies
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Organizational leadership
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Health/health care administration/management
- Diagnostic medical sonography/sonographer and ultrasound technician
- Computer and information sciences
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Computer programming| vendor/product certification
- Natural sciences
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Water quality and wastewater treatment management and recycling technology/technician
- Computer numerically controlled (cnc) machinist technology/cnc machinist
- Industrial and product design
- Health unit coordinator/ward clerk
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Occupational safety and health technology/technician
- Health and medical administrative services
- Pipefitting/pipefitter and sprinkler fitter
- Plumbing technology/plumber
- Sheet metal technology/sheetworking