Los Angeles Trade Technical College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the united state, Los Angeles Trade Technical College was founded in 1925 as the Frank Wiggins Trade School. LA Trade-Tech is a part of the Los Angeles Community College district and is the oldest of nine colleges. The college focuses on career certificates and associate degrees. The 25-acre campus is within the city of Los Angeles and features various buildings, with each building housing its own discipline.
Is Los Angeles Trade Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Los Angeles Trade Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Los Angeles Trade Technical College requirements.
Is Los Angeles Trade Technical College a good school?
Los Angeles Trade Technical College is a good school that advances communities through pathways to academic, career and transfer success that empower students to achieve career technical certificates, associate degrees, transfer, and employment.
What is Los Angeles Trade Technical College known for?
Los Angeles Trade Technical College is known for its construction, maintenance, and utility center, a design & media arts center, an advanced transportation and manufacturing center, and a cosmetology center.
Is Los Angeles Trade Technical College Accredited?
Los Angeles Trade Technical College is a real school accredited by Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior College, Western Association of Schools and Colleges
The followings are popular programs at Los Angeles Trade Technical College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Child care provider/assistant
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Heating| ventilation| air conditioning and refrigeration
- Engineering technology
- Cooking and related culinary arts
- Fashion/apparel design
- Plumbing technology/plumber
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Welding technology/welder
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Commercial and advertising art
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Information technology
- Prepress/desktop publishing and digital imaging design
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Water quality and wastewater treatment management and recycling technology/technician
- Small engine mechanics and repair technology/technician
- Computer installation and repair technology/technician
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Architectural technology/technician
- Apparel and textile marketing management
- Alternative fuel vehicle technology/technician
- Ground transportation
- American sign language (asl)
- Apparel and textile manufacture
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Small business administration/management
- Labor and industrial relations
- Biomedical technology/technician
- Chemical technology/technician
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Sales| distribution| and marketing operations
- TeleCommunications technology/technician
- Public administration and social service professions
- Real estate